Arrivals and Registrations
A warm welcome will be waiting for delegates from the UK and around the globe at Wokefield Park, Reading, Berkshire, where the 2017 Nuffield International Triennial starts its journey.
GETTING TO WOKEFIELD
By road: Wokefield Estate Hotel is located seven miles south of Reading. It can be accessed via the M4 or M3 motorways using the A33.
By train: Delegates should travel to Reading Railway Station and catch the Nuffield shuttle mini-bus (see below), or travel by taxi - taxi rank, or pre-book via Platinum Executive Cars (Tel. 01189 422 222).
From Heathrow + Gatwick Airports:
- From Heathrow Airport choose RailAir, a dedicated non-stop coach service to Reading Station. Services run three times an hour, starting from Terminals 1, 2, 3 and 5 (with connections from Terminal 4). Journey time is around 40 minutes. (www.railair.com)
- From Gatwick to Reading, choose a direct train to Reading Station. Services run around every hour. Journey time is around 1.5 hours. (www.nationalrail.co.uk).
CATCH THE NUFFIELD SHUTTLE
- The Nuffield shuttle will run every hour and will leave on the hour starting from 11am until 6.00pm.
- On arrival at Reading Main Station, please exit from the NORTH ENTRANCE and look for a yellow bus sign 'Rail Replacement Stop'. Close by you will find a Nuffield sign and collection point.
- The Nuffield contact on the day is Tony Evans - Mob. 07970 731643
HOTEL CHECK IN
Nuffield registration starts from 12.00 noon. Hotel rooms will be available from 2.00pm, but luggage can be left earlier and use be made of health and spa facilities etc.
Welcome drinks from 6.00 to 7.00 pm, followed by BBQ from 7.00 to 10.00 pm.