Our 2017 Triennial Conference offers the following five ticket choices:
- Full Delegate Ticket
- Full Delegate Ticket with Field Tour
- Day Delegate Tickets
- Technical Field / Study Tour Ticket
- Farming Fit For Food Conference Day Tickets
Registration and booking advice
Making a Booking
- For information and prices for each of the ticket types, please go to the Fees and Bookings page. (All ticket prices are inclusive of VAT.)
- A number of tour options are provided on each of the Conference weekdays and a choice of five post-Conference Field Tours. Please be sure of your selections from the programme information before you book.
- A maximum of two bookings for couples choosing the same tours can be made using the on-line booking system. If tour choices differ, please complete a booking for each individual.
- The booking system provides an option for room sharing with a named delegate.
Payments and Timelines
- Triennial Conference Week: Bookings close on 1st April 2017.
- Farming Fit For Food Conference: For day delegates, bookings close on 15th May 2017. For delegates requiring accommodation, bookings close on 1st April 2017.
- Payments by debit card or credit card can be made using the on-line booking system (surcharges will apply according to card type).
- For BACS payments (UK delegates), or for International Bank Transfers (Overseas/non-EU delegates), please use the paper booking form.
Help and Support
If you require further information or have a question about the booking process, please contact the Conference Secretary:
Tel: Conference Secretary, Claire Eggleston - 01664 503215
The Secretariat Office at The Andersons Centre is open for bookings and to answer enquiries from 9.00am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday.